Animals with Cigars It Looks Just As Stupid When You Do It T-Shirt

You can dump a million bucks into a dividend stock (e.g. MAIN) and take home about $5k per month after taxes without ever touching the principal amount. If I do some napkin math based on my current commute and a typical red light length of 90 seconds to two minutes, I'm going to effectively get paid $1,600 per hour to sit at those lights. So yeah, I'll take that offer.Yeah, it seems he dropped What If (or just isn't getting any interesting questions), but the main XKCD still updates regularly.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt