Trendsetter Girl a Girl Who Says Peace To What Others Shirt

I'm around 30, and I'm going to be optimistic and say I'm going to maintain that level of activity throughout my whole life, until I die rich and happy at age 100. That's 70 years of life left, 52 weeks a year, 1 hour lost per week, for a grand total of 3640 hours of life I'm losing to red lights because I took this deal. A huge number, to be sure - it would take me nearly two years of 40-hour workweeks to make that up. However, divide our $1,000,000 payout by those 3640 hours and we get an hourly rate of $274.72. If I die younger, that number goes up. If I drive less, that number goes up.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt

Premium Wine Bourbon Blooded Vintage Shirt