Stick The Cork In Me I’m Done Wine Vintage Shirt

I used to have a commute like that. It was around 70 lights each way. I had to go from one side of a big city to another and they were specifically timed to slow you down and make you stop frequently. If you tried taking side streets it was even worse. Damn I hated that commute.The amount of time I waste sitting at red lights would not nearly reach the amount of time I spend working. With 1000000 dollars and my current expenses I wouldn't need to work for 20+ years. And that money can make me more money in the background. So yeah it would be stupid not to take it.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt