Never Underestimate An Old Man With Karate Skills Who Was Born In April Shirt

Seems like a lot of people are calling me out for what is straight up a problem for me : I live in a small village with basicly one way in/out and it directly conects to the main road, To cross it (to go to the parallel road I'm obligated to drive at (I'm 17 yo and only am allowed a moped driving max 45 km/h (28mph) ) and there are just some rare occasions I can cross. after that I drive allong that road/bicycle path and because of my speed of only 45km/h (28mph) I always hit the lights because they're made for cars/trucks going 80-90 (50-56) and therefor I'm mostly nailed, also driving even slower won't help in my general time.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt