Move Over Girls Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be A Dairy Farmer Vintage Shirt

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender says “can I get you a drink?” The horse replies “I think not” and disappears in a puff of logic. Rene Descartes is most famous for the saying “cogito ergo sum” which translates as “I think therefore I am” Critics say this joke works best if I change the order but that would be putting Descartes before the horse.My buddy told me that the other night, it was the first time I ever heard it, I laughed, forgot about it, and now you've reminded me. Thank you


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt