I Could Really Gopher A Drink Right Now Shirt

Edit: No shit you can throw money at the problem to make it go away, but if that's what you're seriously going to invest $1m in then your priorities are probably out of whack. Also, $1m is a lot, but not "fuck you I can do whatever I want whenever I want for the rest of my life" money. I think I should add that we also inspected the bottom of the Twinkies. There was no cream to be seen on the bottom where the cream is inserted. I’m telling you, do not do this turn method to avoid a red light. There are consequences.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt