Halloween Boos Will Trade Candy For Books Moon Shirt

Are you related to me? My dad said, "I'd be living like a king if it weren't for you kids," and flipped the fuck out when I asked for $0.50 for a soda. He tried to humiliate my mom during any interaction.That must have been hard! Mom hugs! If you ever want to talk about a problem with a mom or share something good you experienced, please feel free to message me or head on over to r/momforaminuteMy kids moms boyfriend does that. Technically they’re my step kids but whatevs we’re a family. Their mother loves telling them I’m not their mother. They’re 10 & 13 they know 🙄.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt

Pitbull I Only Bite Stupid People Shirt