Good Just A Utah Girl Flip Flop Dog Wine Utah Map Shirt

I just like saving battery as well as the breeze from outside :( I try to keep my volume reasonable but there’s always gonna be some sound leakage.Yeah this is kinda me. When it’s 95 degrees out my ac doesn’t work too good and for a ten minute drive home after work you know I’m listening to music and I’m not tryna sweat more soSame lmfao believe me I would not be subjecting the whole county to whoever’s entire discography I’m going through at the moment if I could exchange it for not being drenched in sweat between stops.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt