Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There's no excuse for not looking, but sometimes jaywalking can be a deliberate choice that involves more than just distance. There's two crosswalks I jaywalk at because they're unsafe. One is by my bank, and the "walk" signal coincides with a green right turn arrow(people always reply to me when I share this story saying that's impossible, but I assure you, it is a thing). Cars do not look, because they have a green and assume you're walking against the signal(see: "that's impossible!"). This is an unsafe crossing, and after nearly getting creamed by a psychotic old lady I started crossing in the crosswalk but against the light(waiting until it's clear and making a run for it) when it was actually safe to do so rather than whenever the crosswalk decided it was time to sacrifice a pedestrian.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt