First Law Of Software Quality Errors More Code Vintage Shirt

My old neighbor at the apartments I lived at used to just sit in his car outside the apartments and blare his music with heavy bass. My apartment windows would rattle and was hard to hear the tv. I friended him to the point when I had a girl come over id text him and he'd stop for the night. He would play his music like that until 10pm which is noise curfew around here. A lady across the street was a single mother studying to be a doctor and asked him multiple times to stop cause kids are trying to sleep or she was studying. He would just tell her to fuck off and he'd stop at 10pm. He's thankfully gone now.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt

Pitbull I Only Bite Stupid People Shirt