Dripping Donut Your Hole Is My Goal Vintage Shirt

A friend and I were driving around town doing something and listening to music. (He has a pretty nice system and we were listening to it pretty loud.) We drove through a bad part of town and he turned it down. When I asked why he said he didn't want someone to identify his truck with a nice sound system. Glad he has more street smarts than me. LolI am 45 years old. I live in a pretty nice neighborhood (and think there's maybe hearing one or two issues of people getting stolen from their cars in the last 10 years. I still to this day, turn it down the as I enter my neighborhood.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt