Cow Not Your Mom Not Your Milk Vintage Retro Shirt

Literally this. I drive a ‘91 pickup with no AC, so in the summer when it’s 100 degrees out I tend to drive shirtless with all the windows open. Also my hearing is shit from the military and I like my music to be loud enough to feel in my body. Not 100%, but you could hear it at a stop light.That said, I live right on a state highway next to an intersection with lots of traffic. People do this all the time and I can hear their music in my living room. I do not let it bother me though, because they may be in the same situation. At the end of the day, it’s not that big of a deal.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt