Black Nurses Matter Styles 90s Shirt

As a dad who is living this very scenario, it is really comforting to me to hear you are still close. Your Dad did really well, it isn't easy, especially when the other parent is shit talking all of the time. He refused to stoop to that because he didn't want to let you down, and it is likely he never will;)Thank you for this, you’re children will notice this someday! To this day, my father refuses to say anything negative about my mother... Mom doesn’t share that sentiment, guess who I’m closer with.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt