Bigfoot Holding American Flag Moon Halloween Shirt

Huh, my A/C broke at the start of last summer, and the cost to get it fixed seemed really high. Car is old but paid for, so I'm like, screw it. I'll just do without. Here is what I noticed: 1) somehow, my body adapted to the summer heat and for the first time in years, the hot days didn't really bother me much; 2) having your windows open all the time makes it so you are sort of immersed in your environment. I can't really explain it, but I feel somehow less isolated - I hear the summer insects, people conversing, other people's music, etc. Honestly it helps you feel less alone. 3) The absolute worst is those summer storms. Its still hot and now its 100% humidity and you have to keep your windows up while the downpour is on. But your windows fog up, and the only thing that unfogs them without A/C is...HEAT. oh God it sucks so bad.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt

Pitbull I Only Bite Stupid People Shirt