Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

I’ve left out a lot, like he went to jail briefly when i was 9 and my mom started dating another man. He threatened to kill us all and shot out all of the windows in the home he was living in. Didn’t see him for some time after that. Basically, he has a lot of issues and I stay aware of them but have tried to navigate a relationship up until recently but I’ve been letting go of that. It’s too much effort.Then this past February his father died and there was a lot of drama over me not attending the funeral. A lot of threats, a lot of anger. He hasn’t really talked to me since. Which is fine.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt