Bear I Bake So I Don't Choke People Save A Life Send Flour Vintage Retro Shirt

My AC works, but I always have to drive with the window at least cracked, even when it's pouring or in a snow storm. Normally it's only my driver's window and somewhere between quarter and half way down. I also like my music loud.That's my problem, too. I live in the desert, I have no ac in my car, and I like Metal. I try to turn it down at stoplights or in parking lots and such, but sometimes that breakdown comes at the wrong time and I can't bring myself to turn it down. It's a battle between douchebaggary, personal preference, and temperature control..


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Betty Boop Naci En El 75 No Estoy Envejeciendo Me Story Convirteiendo En Un Clasico Shirt

Flamigo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt